Monday, November 1, 2010

List My Five's User Support


If you read any of the previous postings on ListMyFive.com then you know I had a concern regarding their Google Advertising. Well, finally I emailed the sites support team and am delighted to tell you that I had a response back in less than 24hours.

The reply was clear, timely and very informative. Definitely another positive being laid on the side of this new and unique online revenue building site. I was very satisfied with the way that they handled what could have easily been considered a "harsh" inquiry.

If you are just now coming into things then I'll explain what ListMyFive (LM5) is. LM5 is a Top 5 site - meaning their content consists of  Top 5 lists for everything. The content is created by users - mostly a compilation of some serious freelance writer's, SAHM's and WAHM&D's. Once created and published the lists, like articles you may have written in the past, have the potential to bring in readers and in turn give the contributors a source of residual income.

Suggestion: The LM5 site is new - so if you choose to sign up and start creating lists then you will want to promote them. Submit them to your favorite social networks and social bookmarking sites!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

ArtistAtWork on November 2, 2010 at 7:02 PM said...

I love writing for ListMyFive -- the site owners are fantastic -- this site is going to be really big!

Check out my lists ... let me know what you think ...

I'm ... ArtistAtWork

goodselfme on November 2, 2010 at 11:13 PM said...

Not only is the site great, but the person who created this blog for the site users is super too! When I find out how to put my articles on here, I will too.NRichford was so great to put my account to be clicked, which I am so grateful to her for doing. Thank you!

What's New on the Aweber Blog

Visit www.TheNicheBlogger.com
 

Get Paid To Display Their Ads on your Pages -100% Free

Get Chitika | Premium

Paid to Search

Search & Win

| Real Work From Home © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |